Students: Hotel and Reimbursement Information
Student rooms have been booked at the Providence Marriott, located at 1 Orms Street in Providence, RI.
- Check in/out: Hotel check in is at 4 PM and check out is at 11 AM. Please bring your luggage to the front desk on Sunday morning before attending the workshop - the front desk will hold your luggage until Sunday evening.
- Payment: All rooms are billed directly to Brown Universtiy; the guest will not be charged for the room. The front desk agents will need each guest to provide a credit card in case of incidentals. Any meals or alcohol charged to your room will be charged to your credit card; Brown cannot pay for hotel meals or alcohol.
- Hotel shuttle: Shuttles between the hotel and campus will be provided on Saturday and Sunday morning/evening. Shuttles to Brown leave from the hotel at 8:15 and 8:30 AM; evening shuttles will be provided after the workshop dinner on Saturday and the final talk on Sunday. Guests must tell the front desk they are there for the shuttle.
- Send all receipts to Jennifer_McLean@Brown.edu. Scanned copies and screenshots are acceptable. Each receipt must provide proof of payment (usually the last four digits of a credit card or a zeroed out balance.)
- Fill out the Brown University Visitor Travel Reimbursement Registration. The address you list on this electronic form is the address to which your reimbursement check will be sent.