Diverse Topics in Algebraic Geometry
- A Remark on Mordell's Conjecture, Amer. J. of Math., 1965, pp. 1007-1016.
Scanned reprint and DASH reprint
- Varieties Defined by Quadratic Equations, in Questions on Algebraic Varieties, C.I.M.E. (Centro Internazionale Matematico Estivo), 1969, publ. by Editioni Cremonese, 1970.
- The Self-Intersection Formula and the "Formule-Clef" (with A.T. Lascu and D.B. Scott), Math. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc., 1975, 78, pp. 117-123.
- Hilbert's 14th Problem - The Finite Generation of Subgroups such as Rings of Invariants, in Proc. of a Conference on Hilbert's Problems, (Dekalb, 1974), Amer. Math. Society, 1976.
- An Algebro-Geometric Construction of Commuting Operators and of Solutions to the Toda Lattice Equation, Korteweg de Vries Equation and Related Non-Linear Equations,
in Proc. of the Int. Symp. on Alg. Geom., (Kyoto, 1977), Kinokuniya, Tokyo 1978, pp.115-153.
- The Spectrum of Difference Operators and Algebraic Curves (with Pierre Van Moerbeke), Acta Math., 1979, 143, pp. 93-154.
- Some Footnotes to the Work of C.P. Ramanujam, in C.P. Ramanujam-- A Tribute, Studies in Math. No. 8, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1978, pp.247-262.
- What can be Computed in Algebraic Geometry? (with Dave Bayer), in Computational Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra, ed. D.Eisenbud and L.Robbiano, Camb. Univ. Press, 1993, pp. 1-48.